Anyone who lives or works in Ballsbridge like we do will tell you what a wonderful, thriving place it is. There’s so much to do, so many services and so many places to eat, drink and play!
With lots of companies relocating to Ballsbridge, and new residents and workers coming in to the area, the new Ballsbridge Living website is a wonderful resource for finding out more about life in Dublin 4, including where to avail of essential services like dentistry – here at Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge, of course!
Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge has been at the heart of the community in Dublin 4 for three generations. In the past twelve months we have expanded with the locality, adding two new surgeries, more state-of-the-art dental equipment and extended clinic hours.
We continue to provide the best general and specialist dental care to new and existing patients, in a location which couldn’t be more convenient – just opposite the US Embassy.
For more information about Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge or to make an appointment, call 01 668 3242.
For information on the area, visit the Ballsbridge Living website.
We have a great opportunity due to ongoing expansion at Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge. We are recruiting two dental nurses, one full time (approx. 32 hours per week) and one part-time (approx. 12 hours per week plus cover) starting from late August. As our open hours are 8am to 8pm early morning and late evening shifts will be included.
Dental nursing experience and fluent English are required, and knowledge of CEREC and Aerona is desirable, plus some flexibility of working hours.
Sounds like you? Email with your CV to email@example.com.
The clinic will be closing on Friday afternoon 22nd December for the Christmas holidays. We will have instructions available on our voicemail for emergencies over the holiday period. Any voicemail messages left at Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge or emails sent to us over the holidays will be answered from when the office reopens on Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
Due to the renovations taking place in the practice early in the new year, we won’t be holding our usual clinics in the first week in January, but we will be reopening for appointments on a phased basis from the second week.
We’ve been contacting any patients impacted by the building works in January by email, phone and post. If you haven’t yet responded to these messages, please do so before Friday so that we can look after you as soon as possible.
The special corporate and student discount schemes operated by Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge since 2013 will be closing at the end of this year. Companies who have employees who wish to avail of the 10% discount on treatment need them to register before 8th of October 2017 as the treatment needs to be completed before the end of December 2017. If you already have a treatment plan that is still to be completed, be sure to contact the office on 01 668 3242 to schedule your appointments as soon as possible, as the clinic can get very busy in the run up to Christmas.
We operate a number of other schemes available to help patients manage their dental expenses:
- Our referral scheme thanks patients for referring their family and friends by crediting €20 towards dental treatment to both the new patient and the referrer.
- We are part of the direct pay scheme with Vhi Dental and DeCare Dental, meaning that we can bill the insurer directly for patients with appropriate cover. This means patients are not out of pocket between when they visit the practice and claim back their expenses.
- We offer 0% finance on our orthodontic treatments.
Other benefits of attending Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge include:
- We provide convenience:
- We offer general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and implant dentistry combined with dental hygiene services. We have an in-house specialist oral surgeon for implant and oral surgery requirements.
- We also offer early morning, lunchtime and late evening appointments – meaning a minimum of time required out of the office or off work – and we’re very conveniently located just opposite the American Embassy.
- We offer same-day inlays/inlays and crowns with our in house digital lab so you don’t have to book further appointments, one of only a handful of dental practices in the country to provide this service.
- We are happy to help with claims for tax relief under the Med 2 scheme, to check with the Department of Social Protection if scheduled patients qualify for a free annual dental exam under the PRSI scheme, and to assist with copies of receipts and account statements for patients with other insurance policies.
- Plus, our staff are keen to partake in health fairs and presentations that you may have as part of your company’s staff welfare scheme or contribute to content about oral health issues for your company newsletters.
If you require any other information, please don’t hesitate to contact the team at Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge on 01 669 3242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
At Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge we’re delighted to have recently introduced a CEREC machine to the practice. We always strive to use the latest technology and modern techniques to offer our patients cutting-edge treatment. With the CEREC machine, Dr Keenan and Dr Collins can now offer treatments which used to take several weeks to complete in just one visit to the clinic in Dublin 4. This technology and software allows your dentist to design and produce a custom-made crown (including implant crowns), bridge, inlay or onlay, in our new in-house digital lab, and fit it right away.
Dr David Keenan, principal dentist at Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge, tells us more:
“We’ve always used the very best dental labs in Ireland, the UK and the US to provide top quality dental crowns and bridges. The downside of this approach for busy patients was that treatment had to be done in stages, and meant multiple visits. It also meant a temporary solution was needed in the meantime. Now we can prepare, make and fit crowns, bridges and even implant crowns in one visit. The ease and convenience of this for our patients is fantastic!”
The CEREC (Ceramic Reconstruction) system uses special CAD/CAM technology to scan the patient’s mouth and design a unique, colour-matched restoration. The machine uses the same high quality materials used by dental technicians in specialist labs to make the restoration, and this can then be fitted right away!
There’s no compromise on quality and no messy impressions for moulds, with every advantage of safety, a quick turnaround and a beautifully restored, natural-looking tooth!
In the coming months we’ll also be using the CEREC technology to enhance our orthodontic treatments, so check back for more updates on this!
At Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge we are delighted to be one of only a handful of dental surgeries in Dublin to be able to offer the benefits of CEREC technology to our patients. For an appointment with Dr Keenan or Dr Collins to see if CEREC is the solution for you, call the office today on 01 668 3242.