Visiting a new Dentist for the first time can be a bit daunting. At Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, our highly trained team will do their best to put you at ease, with our relaxed and friendly welcome.
On your first visit, we conduct a very detailed assessment of your mouth, teeth and gums.
Dental Health Check-up Checklist
- We take a medical history, asking you about any medical conditions you may have or medication you are on which could influence the health of your mouth
- Chart each individual tooth, fillings and areas of concern
- Conduct a thorough examination including checking your jaw points for signs of abnormalities or disease
- conducting an oral cancer screen which checks the soft tissues of your mouth
- checking the gums for signs of any current or past gum disease
- checking the teeth for any decay or abnormal wear
- taking x-rays of the inside of your mouth so we can monitor areas of concern
- making appropriate recommendations of any treatments which may be required, based upon our findings
It is important for you to have regular dental examinations so that we at Pembroke Dental in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 can help you to maintain a healthy mouth and also check for any early signs of dental problems, such as decay or gum disease. They enable your dentist to correct problems before they become complicated and require extensive treatment.
Call us today to book your appointment.