The Inman aligner is one of the most popular types of braces available here at Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge. While all of the systems provided by Dr David Keenan are short-term, cosmetic braces, the Inman aligner allows most patients to complete their treatment in the quickest time, usually just 3-4 months.
With any braces, patients have to learn to adapt to speaking while wearing the appliance. Until now, the main disadvantage of the Inman aligner was that it could take patients a while to adapt their speech. However the new Super Slim Inman aligner takes care of this, and it’s lighter, thinner and more discrete than before!
- The bow is three times thinner than before;
- The plastic is more transparent and so more ‘invisible’;
- Patients can adapt their speech faster;
- There’s no reduction in effectiveness;
- The new Super Slim Inman aligner can actually improve treatment times, as patients are less likely to remove the device and will wear it for longer each day.
Here’s an example of a patient who has been wearing her new Inman Aligner for just two weeks. Her braces are so discrete it’s hard to either see or hear that she’s wearing them!
You can read much more about the Imnan aligner on the orthodontics section of our website and we regularly add photos of patients before and after treatment to our Instagram feed. If you would like to arrange a free consultation appointment with Dr Keenan to discuss the Inman aligner or any of our orthodontic systems, please call 01 668 3242.