- 0% finance available during the course of treatment.
- Deposit of €950 to be paid at assessment.
- For Invisalign patients only, iTero scan and CLIN check submission to Invisalign to determine before and after images in real time, €295 (deducted from full treatment cost if patient continues with treatment).
As each case is unique, prices below are given as a guide only. Dentist fees vary depending on the complexity of the treatment required. Each patient is assessed individually and a customised dental treatment plan is drawn up. Need further advice? Our highly trained team of dentists are here to help. Contact us today for a consultation or to book an appointment.
|Orthodontics (20% tax relief available & 50% off Teeth Whitening)|
|Invisalign™ (both arches)||€3,495 - €6,995|
|SureSmile® (both arches)||€3,495 - €6,995|
|Inman Aligner||From €2,995|
|Clear Smile Brace™ (Porcelain Brackets) - both arches||€3,995 - €6,995|
|Six Month Smiles™ (Plastic Brackets) - both arches||€3,995 - €6,995|
|Essix Retainer (removable)||€175|
|Bonded Retainers (fixed, plus complimentary Essix Retainer)||€245|
|Vivera Removeable Invisalign Retainers (includes full arch scan of teeth)||€600 (3 sets)|
Cancelling an Appointment
If you do need to cancel your dentist appointment, please give as much notice as possible. In order to maintain our competitive fees, a charge will be applied if less than 48 working hours notice (two days) is given.
Prices as from 1st March 2022
Free Straight Teeth Information Pack
Download our free information pack
A 35 page report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about having braces
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- How do clear aligners compare to the other brace systems?
- How long does treatment take?
- Plus lots more…