SureSmile® Aligners – Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge
•20% tax relief available.
•0% finance is also available on this treatment.
•We provide an initial consultation FREE of charge.
Pembroke Dental Ballsbridge is delighted to be the first provider in Ireland of SureSmile® Aligners
Orthodontic treatment with SureSmile Aligners can help you achieve your ideal smile faster, easier, and more discretely than you ever thought possible.
Your smile deserves a clinician developed treatment plan
The SureSmile Aligner system gives you the peace of mind that your treatment plan is developed by a dental professional. Dr David Keenan and his team have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and software that allows them to see your teeth ‘root to crown’ at every angle imaginable. The in house CEREC machine will be used to scan your teeth. You can be confident your personalised treatment plan is fully customised and designed for a long-term healthy, happy smile.
Free Straight Teeth Information Pack
Download our free information pack
A 35 page report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about having braces
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- How do clear aligners compare to the other brace systems?
- How long does treatment take?
- Plus lots more…
What are SureSmile Aligners?
SureSmile Aligners are a series of transparent, removable clear aligners designed to progressively straighten your teeth into their ideal position. They are comfortable and virtually invisible so you don’t have to change your lifestyle.
SureSmile Aligners are designed to fit perfectly and align your teeth in exactly the right way
SureSmile Aligner is an advanced system that delivers a series of new aligners to ensure you get great results in the shortest possible time
Designed to last
SureSmile Aligner specialists develop your treatment so you can be sure your new smile is designed to last
How do SureSmile Aligners work?
- A 3D model of your teeth is created using a digital scanner that allows your clinician to analyse your bite from every angle possible
- Using this model and our state-of-the-art treatment planning software, movement of each tooth is calculated with unparalleled precision
- Your clinician determines your optimal and completely customised treatment plan
- Your custom aligners are made using industry leading clear Essix® plastic materials
Take the first step towards a more confident and healthy smile. Contact us to schedule your FREE consultation today!